Monday, January 11, 2010

FO Pinkalicious

DSCF1595 - resized 
Pattern : Pinwheel Sun Hat (8ply or DK version) by StitchyMama
Yarn :  70gms Moda Vera Bamboo/Cotton

TNN 10 in 2010 – babies and kids - #1

I was looking through my yarn stash the other day and mentioned that this yarn would make a cute sunhat for Morgan.  Well my little madam overheard me, and kept passing me the ball of yarn, pointing to my needles and telling me “Moo hat”.  Every time I dared out the needles down for a minute, she’d pick up everything and bring it back to me “Moo hat mum” needless to say we ended up with big tangles a few times *insert rolly eyes emoticon here*

Love this pattern, super easy knit this time, the last time I knit this pattern, thanks to Kelly - I realised I had been doing my YO’s wrong  which would explain why a couple of lace type patterns I’d tried to do hadn’t worked out too well.   I think it turned out super cute and I love the way the yarn knits up.

As you can see Morgan loves her new hat (shes also quite the little poser) and has worn it a lot, I wasn’t even allowed to sew in the ends or block the edge until she went down for a nap.

(click for a better view – will open in new window)Pinkalicious

No comments:

Post a Comment