Thursday, October 22, 2009

FO Teddys Spring Butterfly

DSCF1817

Pattern : Spring Butterfly by Rachel Evans
Yarn : The Wool Company Utiku, 20gms Raspberry, 23gms Sunset

While knitting Teddy’s Meg Pinny, I realised that I quite enjoy knitting clothes for dolls and furry creatures alike (that and Teddy whispered in my ear about needing a few bits and pieces) so when I saw Rachel’s Dolly Butterfly I fell in love with it. I pestered asked Rachel if she was planning on releasing the pattern soon as I really wanted to knit it for Morgans birthday and she kindly let me test-knit it for her!

Unlike the bigger version, the bodice is only knit using a single strand of wool but everything else is pretty much the same, I can see myself making a whole heap of these.

Teddys Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment