Monday, January 25, 2010

Crafty Goodness

Oops meant to post this a couple of weeks ago

Now that all the crafty goodness I’ve been working on has made it to its new homes I can start showing it off.  First up we have some fingerless gloves that I made for mum for Christmas.

Fetchings1jpg

I used the Fetching pattern as it was one I’d knit before and I knew it would be a quick knit. I hate doing the thumb bits so I changed them a bit, I don’t think it looks as good but it was easier for me (and I knew once I’d cast off they were finished).  Mums now put in a request for a matching hat.

Next we have some thick squishy dishcloths made for a friend for a SS gift (I used the Easy Peasy Dishcloths pattern)

DSC08932

DSC08933

Some little snowmen for a Christmas decoration swap (will link to a pattern shortly)

DSCF1309 - resized
And finally some yarn dyed up for yarn swaps on TNN

DSCF1531 - resized
DSCF1533 - resized

Not as much crafty stuff as I was planning but I’m hoping to do as many handmade gifts as I can this year.  Stay tuned for tomorrows post on what crafty goodness I’ve received lately :)

2 comments:

  1. I've saved me dishcloths - all tucked away to be used freshly when we get into our new house!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great brown.purple,blue combo - what did you use for the brown?

    ReplyDelete