Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October at a Glance

october

I’ve been trying to think of new things to do on here so that you guys have more crap stuff to read/look at.  So first up we have
“At a Glance” which if I’m organised will be posted at the end of each month…possibly the beginning of the next. But if you know me, you’ll also know that I’m not a very organised person :P

Highlights in October

  • DP and I celebrated 9 years of being together (big thanks to Kelly for helping me with the gift)
  • Zoe doing swimming lessons with her school and doing great!
  • My SIL having her first baby – Logan
  • Morgan’s 2nd birthday!
  • Getting a CL to knit and sell Milo Vests! (ok…not as important as the other ones but it makes it on my list :P )

I was hoping to add a photo part to this post – but due to our camera being broken, there weren’t too many photos taken – found a couple from Morgans birthday (hopefully I’ll be able to add photos to Novembers “At a Glance”)

Dad and Morgan taking her new bike for a spinDSCF1841

Morgan's Birthday Cake, its the first one I’ve made – so don’t look to closely (normally DP’s mum makes the cakes)DSCF1850

Stay tuned for “Wordless Wednesdays”  which I’ve just realised is today…

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of that cake!
    And ahhhh, you realise that wordless wednesdays are usually just posts full of pictures, and what with your broken camera......LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear for I have a backup plan (and I found the old camera that takes a million and one batteries)! :D

    ReplyDelete